Thursday 13 May 2010

So here we are with another brand new day to do with what we will. Of course we used to get them all the time when I was a lad and really we never thought about where they came from. Now, here we are sixty seven years on and still they keep on coming.
How does that work then?
One of the things that we didn't have to concern ourselves with as children were General Elections. I think that I had to wait until I was quite old before I was able to vote. Not like nowadays.
And another thing.
We had proper politicians in those days. Dedicated leaders and men of principal and substance who were respected by the whole country.
Or am I confusing them with doctors?
Never mind.
Since Tuesday of this week we have a new alliance, a co-operative, a coalition to save the economy, the country and the world.
We now have Ant and Dec!!!!
Hey, Hey, Hey.....It's a brand new day

No comments:

Post a Comment